Friday, January 07, 2011

Super Questers and Zing's Return

Pandanda virtual world online free
               games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
Wow, one week of the New Year has already gone by! I hope it was a great week for everyone.

We will get this weekend started with two exclusive parties for Elite Questers. At 11 AM Pandanda Time on Saturday, I invite all Elite pandas who have reached Level 34 to meet me in my treehouse on Dogwood server for a special pre-party. I look forward to hearing your tales of Questing glory!

The Level 20 Elite party will begin at 11:30 AM, also on Dogwood server. Elite members who are at Level 20 and above should be able to start logging into Dogwood shortly after 11:00 AM. The Level 34 pandas and I will join you at 11:30 AM for an awesome party all over Dogwood! Dress warmly; it’s going to be cold!

I see that Zing Ballyhoo’s Tent has already been set up in the Treehouse Lobby. Zing himself will return to Pandanda on Monday. He will hide Golden Tickets all over Pandanda for you to collect each week. When you have 10 tickets, you can visit Zing at his tent and trade them for a prize. I wonder what kind of marvelous prizes he will have this time?

Party on, Pandas!
Henry
Pandanda virtual world online free
               games for kids http://www.pandanda.com

1 comment:

  1. I wont be attending the Level 34 Pre party but ill try my hardest to make the level 20 party if i make the Level 20 party i will take pictures

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.