Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet The Mods -Jozie

Hi friends! It is time for another edition of Meet the Mods!

The Pandanda Moderators work hard making sure all of you pandas stay safe while you are having fun!

Today’s Mod Q&A is all about Moderator Jozie. Jozie has been a Pandanda Mod since waaaay back in Beta, so I bet a lot of you are familiar with her!

Do you have any Dragons?
• Yup! I have 4: Lumos who is a silver dragon, Nox who is a black dragon, Charm who is an Easter dragon and Jinx, a purple dragon.

Pandanda virtual world online free
                                games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What is your treehouse like?
• It’s still Christmasy. I haven’t decided what to do next yet. Any suggestions?

What is your favorite Outfit?
• I love love love my new purple princess dress from Questy. Next favorite would have to be the Wizard robes.

What is your favorite Color?
• Purple

Which minigame is your favorite?
• Dragon’s Treasure

Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts?
• Bunnies. Bunnies are way cuter than Ghosts :p

What was your favorite Festival?
• I love Halloween, so the Pumpkin Festival has been my favorite so far, but if March of the Snowmen were a festival, that one would be my favorite. I love love love snowmen!

What is your favorite Quest?
• Ohhh that’s a hard one! I think my favorites are the new snowmen-based quests!

What is your favorite room in Pandanda?
• Pawthorne Forest. It’s so pretty and peaceful!

What is the best thing about being a Moderator?
• Getting to meet all of the pandas in Pandanda. There are a LOT of really fun players!

What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?
• Not being able to help everyone. It’s fun to be able to chat with everyone, but there are a lot of pandas to check on, so I do have to keep moving around.

What do you like to do when you are not Moderating?
• Read, listen to music and watch movies.

What makes you smile in Pandanda?
• Pandas helping other pandas … and pandas using the snowman potion! hehe

Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?
• Follow the rules. They’re there to make the game fun for everyone. And it gives me more time to chat with you all ;)

- Jozie 

RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.