Saturday, January 15, 2011

Manic Monday!

All right, it’s time to get a little crazy in Pandanda! I declare Monday, January 17th as Manic Monday! Put on your craziest, most mixed-up outfits and get ready for some fun! I want to see Pandanda covered in wild and wacky pandas!

I will be making some visits on Monday to hang out and join the fun. And I've even convinced Sheriff Steele to take time off from his safety patrols to pop in and say "Hi", too. You can look for me between 9-10am Pandanda Time, and again between 1-2pm Pandanda Time. Watch for my tweets on Twitter - @PandandaHenry!

This will be a great warm-up for The March of the Snowmen, which begins on Tuesday the 18th. Hmmm….a warm-up might not be such a good idea for snowmen. Oh well, I think it’s still quite cold enough in Pandanda to keep the snowmen frozen and happy!

Henry 

Wow i can not wait until Monday this will be my first time meeting Sheriff Steele!
Is this going to be your first time meeting Sheriff Steele ?

RanRan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.