Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meet the Mods - Jule

Hi Panda Pals!

I thought you would enjoy learning a bit more about the super Pandanda Moderators you see in Pandanda each day. The Moderators are there to help you. They answer questions, help enforce the rules, and make sure everyone is being safe and having fun!

Today’s Mod Questions and Answers are from Moderator Jule.

Do you have any Dragons?
• I have two dragons - Skittles and Primavera. Skittles is pink and Primavera is the special Easter Festival edition lime green. Primavera means “spring” in several languages.

Pandanda virtual world online free
                                games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What is your treehouse like?
• Right now my treehouse looks like an outer space disco, with the moon surface floor, galaxy walls and ceiling, disco ball, and animated dance floor right in the middle!

What is your favorite Outfit?
• Wow, it’s hard to pick just one. I really enjoyed wearing the green elf suit, elf hat, and the red slip-on shoes with gold trim. But now that Christmas is over, I’m back to my yellow Mod uniform shirt.

What is your favorite Color?
• Red

Which minigame is your favorite?
• Dragon’s Treasure. I could play it for hours!

Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts?
• Bunnies, because they don’t freeze you. Brrrrr.

What was your favorite Festival?
• I loved the Harvest Festival, with all the beautiful autumn colors.

What is your favorite Quest?
• I can’t remember the exact name of it, but the Quest to find the escaped dragons was challenging and fun!

What is your favorite room in Pandanda?
• Farmer Ned’s Barn. It’s fun to go up in the loft and dance. Plus, the chickens make me laugh!

What is the best thing about being a Moderator?
• Getting to meet pandas from all over the world!

What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?
• Not being able to answer everyone’s questions. So many pandas, and only one me!

What do you like to do when you are not Moderating?
• Read, read, read, read, read! I love books!

What makes you smile in Pandanda?
• Pandas being kind to each other, even when there is no Moderator in sight! Oh, and pandas using the bunny potion to play Bunny Chase - I laugh because I always try to catch them!

Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?
• Have fun, be nice, have fun, respect each other, have fun, keep your password private, and…umm…..have fun! -

- Jule 

Well that Jule what moderator do you think will be next?

RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.