Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ask Sheriff Steele: Passwords

Hello citizens of Pandanda Land!

All of you know that I want you to keep your accounts safe, so you can keep on having fun in Pandanda. I received a question the other day that I want to share with you all. It is about a problem that seems to be happening more and more. I hope you will pay close attention!
Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com
Dear Sheriff Steele,

Someone in Pandanda told me that if I tell them my password, they will get me a free Elite membership. Somebody else said they would give me millions of coins if I tell them my password. I really want to be an Elite member! Is it ok to tell them my password?

Signed,
A Confused Panda


Dear Confused,

No, it is not ok to tell them your password. If you tell your password to someone, they can go on your account and do whatever they want. They could sell all of your things, delete all of your friends, and even get your account banned. If this happens, it is your responsibility. Pandanda will not be able to give your items back to you or restore your friends list.

It is impossible for anyone to give you millions of coins. And the offer to buy you an Elite membership is probably not true. You have no way to know for sure if they are telling the truth, or if they are just trying to get your account. Do you want to risk losing your account forever?

Please, do not let anyone convince you to tell them your password. Another player told me that someone said they would ban him if he didn’t tell them his password. That is also impossible. No player can ban another player, even if they send lots of reports. Only Moderators and I can ban players.

Be smart and safe, my panda friends! Keep your password to yourself, and change it soon if you have ever told it to anyone.

Sheriff Steele 


Remember pandas or else bad thingzzzzz ^.^ Horrifying! lol just remember to keep your password safe dont tell anyone your password!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.