Friday, March 27, 2015

Transformice: Update v1.233 - Skill Trees!

Hey everyone! Just a reminder if you haven't seen my last fpdn.me post, click here! Theres a new location coming soon to Free Pandanda!

Something new has just arrived in Transformice! Unfortunately I hadn't known about this update just yet, but now I do so I decided to post about it just in case you haven't noticed.

2 ENTIRELY BRAND NEW SKILL TREES are in Transformice! That's right! TWO skill trees! Transformice has released the wilding and physicist skill trees!

























You're probably thinking like OH RanRan is a no lifer since he is level 92. xD I haven't played it in forever soo yeah :P And there are people like 130. Now THEY have no lifes. :P


There are a bunch of new skills that allow you to do such cool things such as, split cannons, define gravity, freeze mice, remove pins, and even fly on your own personal companion! A leaf. :P


There are many new skills and there are just to many to list. :P
So this is a wrap for this post!
Have a nice day everyone! See you in the next update!

* I will be adding a few polls to the side, once I figure out how to do it again.* :P

Party on!
RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.