Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Minecraft: Disneyland


Hey everyone! If you play Minecraft and love Disneyland, then you should join this awesome Minecraft server! mc.haxiclesticks.com is an ongoing Disneyland project built by GamerKM.
This server has been operating since 2011 and its built proportionally and accurately to the California theme park, Disneyland. Everything built on that server is built to make every attraction as accurate as possible with what Minecraft has to offer. You won't be let down.

I hope you guys drop by on the server, my username is Rannnndy on Minecraft, and I try to be on that server daily.

Even if you'd like to say hey to me! Just let me know you came from here, and I would really enjoy talking with you. Its been a long time since I've talked with most of you.

Our community is very small on the server but we hope to multiply in numbers soon.

Join the server here! I'll see you there!

Party on! - RanRan


GamerKM's Disneyland Tumblr Blog: http://gamerkmdisneymc.tumblr.com/



Server IP: mc.haxiclesticks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.