Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Event / Cinema Coming Soon! - FreePandanda

Hey guys! First off,

THANK YOU!!!

I really appreciate the fact that many of you constantly return to my blog to visit my posts and pages. Its really amazing on how many people visit the blog a week.

Its always nice receiving an email showing me that people leave comments on my posts and getting a weekly update on pageviews.

I will try my best to post more often. Its very hard to manage my academics, atheletics, and other things in real life. I just wanted to let everyone know how much support and motivation you guys give me to keep the blog updated every now and then.

I promise I will try to post more.

With that being said, we are approaching 50,000 page views, the sooner we can reach 50,000 maybe we can all have a major reunion party on Free Pandanda. (fpdn.me).

Just an idea. *wink wink*

With THAT being said lets get on to a new update for Free Pandanda!

Notice anything new?












































That's right! Construction in PD in approaching.. And guess what it is? (The title of this post is a hint.) :D

The Pandanda Cinema is in the works and it IS coming this time to Free Pandanda this time!

In the Pandanda Cinema you will be able to play youtube videos. I am excited myself to finally be able to see what the cinema is going to look like!

What are you looking forward to the most?

Now lets move on with more exciting news! As you notice you can see the Easter Event patch is in the picture above! Free Pandanda has just released a fresh batch of new items in Pandanda.

Thats right! And guess what?? RanRan finally posted something on the day it was released! :D Hopefully thats the start of a new routine!

There are so many easter items up for grabs including some from the beta days!

























Well that's all for this post! See you next time everyone! Enjoy the event and enjoy your lives, I hope you're all doing well, let me know in the comments, I love talking to you guys! I will come back to you soon with something new when I find the time to post.

Party on!
RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.