Friday, July 13, 2012

To my fellow readers...

Hi Pandas!

I am indeed sorry to announce, that as of today, I am quitting Pandanda. A lot of you are asking me why, that I am quitting.

Well I am quitting because I am being cyber bullied online. A certain panda named, " 2009FIRE " and his blog, " Pandanda Fire. " 

A lot are asking what did he do, to make you want to quit.

Well my readers... He banned me from his chat for no reason, called me out, cursed at me, etc.

A lot are saying.. Why don't you just put him on your ignore.

Well, this has been happening for a while. And I'm not going to tolerate it any more. Any way, he will find a way to cyber bully me, either it being by going on another panda, or anything in general.


Many are asking, will you keep your tree house open? Yes, it will remain open, but with no furniture except bean bags, tv's, and mats. Later when i come online, I may update my tree.


To my fellow friends.. 2009FIRE is NOT as nice as he seems! He is a cyber bully! So WATCH out. 

To my friends, please do not delete me. For I will come online whenever their is an update. Whether its a festival, zing, new locations. I will be there. 

But, I can't be their everyday like I use to. 

Many ask.. Will you ever return, to coming back on everyday?

Well.. I'm not sure as of now.. Maybe at a later date. Unspecified. 


I will come online, but either to feed my pets, quest, special event or just in general.

Thank you to all of the following people for being my friend!

Best Friends!

- Amorettes
- andeecandee
- AvrilLaving2
- blade55
- BlueisGood
- Brewster
- BrookeXoXo
- eustace12345
- jar12
- Lisiana
- Mistral
- Morty
- Mshollyberry
- Pandacarlie1
- pandagirl345
- pink9879
- rocei365
- safej16
- Serendityx3
- Sherman98cp
- supbra
- symie8
- Tailswing
- thematix
- tootlebear
- Withyoually
- xmasbar



Thank you all, for being my best friends! I will miss you all! And I will be back! I will be on again. 

My last day will offically be July, 22, 2012

My Blog will remain open! I do count on Sherman98cp, Mistral, and BlueisGood, to keep this blog organized, and updated.

Any other questions? Please leave it in a comment. And i will try my best to get to it.


Lots of wuggles to all of my friends, and moderators! <(^-^)>

Farewell until next time. 

RanRan :)

11 comments:

  1. I will miss you a lot. :( I wish you wouldn't quit, but it's your decision. You are a great and funny friend. Thanks for being so kind and having fun with me! Rainbow Racers forever! <3
    -Avril :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ranran i was also bullied by 2009fire too but once i ignored him he would create another account just to bully me so i created a new account and now i added u as a friend name:netsanet36

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Please, Net. I don't even know who you are. Just stop making me look bad as I already do. :S
      I hate liars like you, Netsanet36. Please be honest.

      Delete
    2. Fire he isn't lying. You're the sick liar you are.

      @2009Fire15

      I still have photos of you banning me on you chat. Yup so the truth is already here. And also, dude all I said was," wow fire this is you 10th visit of the month ;)and then you got all frustrated at me for nothing. Lets see.. you called me so many swear words on your chat, made fun of MY blog! Of course I'm going to get mad and swear at you! Yea dude. Some of it is my fault (swearing) but you don't see me saying anything bad about YOUR blog. If your going to talk more crud about mine and myself. I'm going to continue being frustrated at you! So LEAVE this site fire! You must feel like you want to come to my site, because its awesome! LEAVE ME ALONE! AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU CYBER BULLY!

      RanRan

      Delete
  3. I feel sorry u had to quit :( the game just wont be the same without you, ._.
    Thanks for being a kind generous and a positive example for pandanda i hope u come back on pandanda soon it wont be as fun as it used to because of 2009fire ._.

    COME BACK SOON

    ~netsanet36

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no.............first Klove and now this :-( Well I guess you have to do what you have to do. At least I will see you at Pandanda parties sometime. It wont be the same without you on everyday tho.

    Your bro
    ~Morty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I will really miss each and every one of you. All of you play a different part of my life, and I am very grateful I came to love and know all of my friends. . I will come back, so don't delete me. Wuggles to all. - RanRan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? Fire doesn't seem bad to me, but everyone has a bad side. And just to let you know, fire will be quitting the computer forever as of July 31, 2012. I am very upset about it, as I am for you as well. :( Although I don't know you too well, I can tell you are nice. And your blog is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2009Fire is just a guy that bullies for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow bro.. I just got this message you were quitting. Kinda sucks that I can't talk to you anymore about the stuff I been through, like I understand I been probably through worst but still bullying hurts a lot. But remember just come find me if you wanna have another bro talk. Peace out Ranran!

    ~Withyoually

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay my comment would be a bit too big....So check it out at this link to see what I think about this please... : http://homiesforlifegang.blogspot.com/2012/08/ranran-quitted.html

    =) =D =) =P
    Lots of Love <3,
    Fano Styles

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.