Saturday, July 21, 2012

RanRan's 3rd Birthday! :D

Hi Pandas! First off, Happy Birthday Me!! Yup today is the day I have turned three years old on Pandanda!



























Yes sir! Thats right and now I can go to Fitch and collect my third year birthday gift! :D



























I'm sooo excited to get my gift! :D





















Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray!! Im three years old and here is my gift!
And here is a picture of what the gift looks like on your panda and player card!


























Actually my birthday party is tomorrow. On my actual panda birthday, lol. I got the gift one day early because of leap year. Yup soo really?? Technically it has been 3 years since I signed up.


Make sure to wish me a very HAPPY birthday in the comments :D

Thanks guys, and see you at my goodbye party tomorrow.

*** I will return to Pandanda on August 20th ***


Until then tomorrow is my last day. But you might still see me doing my quests or on in general. But if I'm online I will be on Poplar doing my quests and feeding my dragons... I wont go on willow unless there is something "exciting" going on. You may see me doing quests. But I won't be talking to anyone until the date listed above.. Thanks for understanding...


RanRan

6 comments:

  1. Happy Panda Day Ran!!! congrats on making it to the 3 year club :D

    See ya at the party :-)

    ~Morty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy panda birthday Ran! Many good birthday wishes to you! Have a good day and a great party. I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I wanted to wish you a happy bday. I'll miss you and can't wait until you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pandas dumb it has pasicly no clothes! your pandas awesome your the highest level and u have nearly all the clothes! i hate my panda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! :) And your panda isn't dumb. ;) you probably have a lot more clothes than the other new memebrs that sign up each day. Tip: Collect Collect Collect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ranran sorry i missed ur party i will come to ur party on thursday im sooo sorry :(:(:(:( any way hoped u had a fantastic bday:)

    Netsanet36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ran
    Hope u had a great birthday. It was mine too that day! Lol it's funny we have the exact same panda age !!!!

    Mango15 :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.