Sunday, July 01, 2012

New Login Glitch??

This glitch has been fixed, extremely fast!


Hey Pandas a new glitch occurred when I logged in. When I tapped on the button "Login", it started to load. After about 2 seconds. I went on to Poplar. Pandanda CRASHED o.o I hope this will be fixed soon. Although this is only for people who use Firefox. I can still get in by using another browser. All the servers will be like this. Who knows when this will be fixed. Tell us if you experience difficulty logging onto pandanda, using Firefox.


RanRan


3 comments:

  1. Omg, you just got that! I know some people always ask me why whenever I go to another location I always log out and log back in, well, thats why! It ALWAYS says load Error everytime I log on! Thats pretty normal for me. Ever since I started Pandanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first time, too. Very mysterious. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RanRan!Its me ,Mathematica! I have asked henry about the servers and he said that he don't know if will remain just those.One more thing... do you have any idea why when i log at 10:00(romanian time),clearly,12:00am it sais connecting to bear hollow and i need to wait a lot of time?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.