Thursday, February 24, 2011

PURPLE Panda Day Tomorrow

February may be the shortest month of the year, but in Pandanda it is extra-full of fun! We’ve already had Tropical Break Week and Sunny Colors Day, and the Friendship Festival is still going strong. And now it’s time to celebrate my favorite color!

Wednesday is PURPLE Panda Day! I predict plenty of pandas will be prepared to party in PURPLE all over Pandanda! I will be popping in during this perfect day to play with all my pals. Let’s plan a PURPLE PANDA PARADE along the paths of Pandanda Land!

Please persuade your panda friends to put on their PURPLE Panda Paint, parkas, and pants (plus anything else that is PURPLE) and prepare to be photographed in places like the PURPLE Door, Pawthorne Forest, the Parlour, and Pet Shop. Prove your PURPLE pride! (Phew! I think I went a little crazy with “p” words!)

Make sure to take some pictures of you and your friends partying in PURPLE. Be creative with your pictures - make cool patterns and formations with your friends! After the party, send your best pictures to screenshots@pandanda.com with PURPLE in the email subject line, and I will select some to show on my blog and on our Facebook page! Your pictures should be about 640 pixels wide by 411 pixels high. I can’t wait to see them!

Party on in PURPLE,
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.