Monday, February 07, 2011

Color Day Tuesday!

Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com
I hope you have enjoyed the warm sun, sandy beaches, and tropical music all over Pandanda land during Tropical Break. It was nice to thaw out a bit from all of the snow! But today is the last day for Tropical Break, the Pandanda weather forecast is for more snow returning tomorrow. Time to put the summer gear away for a while, and bundle up against the cold!

I’ve got an idea to help keep us warm for a little while longer - let’s have a Sunny Colors Color Day on Tuesday! Make Pandanda shine as bright as the sun when you wear your yellow, orange, and gold colors. I want it so sunny in Pandanda that I have to wear sunglasses when I visit, even after the sun goes down! Watch for me to make surprise visits all during the day to snap pictures of Sunny Pandas.

And don’t forget, the Friendship Festival begins this Friday. I can’t wait to start collecting Friendship Bracelets to exchange for cool prizes! It will be a great time to make new panda friends, too!

Sheriff Steele wants me to remind you all to keep your passwords private. He says, “Be smart and safe pandas!” Thanks for the reminder, Sheriff!

Henry 

RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.