Friday, February 04, 2011

Football Fun!

It was Team Spirit time in Pandanda land yesterday during Touchdown Thursday! The Moderators gave me lots of updates about seeing pandas dressed in Steelers black and gold, and Packers green and gold. I paid a visit during the evening, and since I’m not sure which team I am rooting for yet, I wore green and black for both teams!

We ran for touchdowns and practiced our end zone dances in my treehouse. Then we had a big pep rally in Pawthorne Forest and cheered for our favorite team. Looking at the pictures I took, I think the Steelers fans were the loudest! All I can say is, May the best team win!

Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com
Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com
And remember, this is Zing’s last weekend in Pandanda before going on break. Sunday night he will pack up his suitcase, and head off on another trip to look for unique and exciting gifts for his next visit. Zing’s last gift is available now - just give him 10 Golden Tickets, and it’s yours! He was really in a retro-music mood this trip. I wonder what kind of cool things he will bring next time?                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.