Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day Review

It was great to see so many of you dressed in green yesterday for St. Patrick’s Day. I had fun visiting, chatting, and Irish dancing with you, and Raphael enjoyed the chance to spread his wings and fly around in the warmer weather.

I snapped a few pictures during my visit (I had to snap VERY carefully when I was riding Raphael!) and posted them in an album on Facebook. I’ve included one of the pictures below. You can see the rest of the pictures here, even if you don’t have a Facebook account.
Pandanda virtual world online games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
The Player Card Drawing Contest judges are looking at all of the entries that were sent in. We really have a hard job ahead of us to pick one winner, because there are so many awesome drawings! I will announce the Grand Prize winner next Wednesday, right here on my blog.

See you tomorrow at the Welcome Spring Party!
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.