Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meet the Mods - Moonie

Hi Panda Pals! Congratulations to all the pandas who were able to Summon a Dragon today! I'll post more about that tomorrow but for now it's time for another round of Meet the Mods! Today’s Mod Questions and Answers are from Moderator Moonie. Moonie has been a Pandanda Moderator for a very long time!

Do you have any Dragons?
• Yes, I have four. Red, Yellow, Green and Black. Their names are Marlo, King, Echo, and Tana (named after my kids' nicknames and my dogs)

What is your treehouse like?
• Colorful with lots of pets and plants.

Pandanda virtual world online free
                                games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What is your favorite Outfit?
• I like the Monster Head the best. It’s something I can wear with my awesome Mod shirt. Put that with the right pair of shoes and you’ve got one stylish Mod!

What is your favorite Color?
• Red

Which minigame is your favorite?
• Dragons Revenge of course. It's the best game ever! I often log in when I'm not scheduled to work, just to play!

Would you rather chase Bunnies or hunt Ghosts?
• Bunnies. The freezing ghosts always get me, so I'm frozen most of the time when I’m hunting for ghosts. I usually have a low score for ghost catching and a high score for bunny catching.

What was your favorite Festival?
• The Summer Festival, it's my favorite time of year. Opening Coconut beach a few days before the festival was perfect timing. It gave us a great place to hang out and catch some rays.

What is your favorite Quest?
• I like all of Tammy's quests, they have interesting graphics, animations and flowers.

What is your favorite room in Pandanda?
• I like Darby Field because it's fun to take a break and catch bunnies, then get back to chatting.

What is the best thing about being a Moderator?
• All the cool kids you get to meet.

What is the hardest thing about being a Moderator?
• Making sure everyone feels included in the conversation. Also, it’s a bit of a bummer when I leave and the pandas I thought were nice start acting up.

What do you like to do when you are not Moderating?
• I mostly hang out with my kids. I like being a “Soccer Mom”.

What makes you smile in Pandanda?
• When the kids are helpful to me and other pandas.

Is there anything else you would like to say to Pandanda land?
• I can’t add anyone to my friends list, but I would if I could. I’ll remember you because I have a really good memory.

Rock on Red Pandas!
Moonie the Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.