Monday, December 13, 2010

Red and Green Day Pictures

Hey Pandas!

I had a great time during Red and Green Day yesterday! I hope you did, too. It was so much fun visiting with many of my friends, as well as making new friends, too!

You really brought the Holiday Spirit to Pandanda in your red and green outfits. We partied all over Pandanda, and even stopped to sing Christmas carols in the Purple Door. We didn’t want the ghosts at Misty Hill to feel left out, so we wished them a Merry Ghostmas!

Here are some pictures I took during my Red and Green Day visits. Maybe you can find yourselves in them!























Happy Holidays from

RanRan


P.S. sorry the next couple post were late because my computers router was down but im back up again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.