Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Red and Green day is here!

Hey there, festive folks!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone dressed all in RED & GREEN today. I will be popping into Pandanda all day long - you never know when or where I might show up (well, you might get some hints if you follow me on Twitter!) I’ll be chatting and hanging out with you, and taking pictures to share on my blog. I can’t wait to see you!

Don’t forget, Zing Ballyhoo has his last prize available now! Make sure you get it before he leaves on Sunday the 12th. The Tree House Lobby sure will seem empty when he is gone, but I’ve heard that Questy Greybeard just might be looking at the Lobby as a place to set up shop. How exciting!

I have decorated my tree house for the holidays - have you? Remember, Mr. Elmhurst at West Market Street has holiday decorations that everyone can buy, so there is no reason to have a plain tree house!

Party on in RED & GREEN!
Henry


My pictures will be posted tomorrow!

RanRan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.