Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Introducing: Transformice!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been such a long time since I posted. School is finally out and now I can enjoy my summer blogging about Transformice! That's right!





Transformice is a cool game for people of all ages! The objective of the game is to get your mouse to run around a map looking for cheese and trying to get to the hole as soon as possible!!

*There are maps where YOU (The Shaman) have to build using planks, boxes, and a variety of objects using pins to get the mice (your saves) to the cheese and get them to the hole is a certain time.

Transformice is a large community with a variety of games to play on it. You can play games such as, Traitor, Hide N Seek, Football, Deathmatch, Pewpew, and a ton more! So you should never get bored!

There are even different types of games in-game such as Survivor, Bootcamp, Vanilla, Music, Racing and others!

Transformice consists of almost 40,000 players logged on each day! You'll make tons of friends! Maybe you will even run into some of your old pandanda friends on there to! I sure have!

My mouse's name is PDRanRan so its going to really easy to point me out xD Just whenever you are online type /profile pdranran and my avatar should pop up (if it doesn't it means I am offline) but I don't have to be online for you to find me :) you can always type the command /friend pdranran and send me a little whisper when I am online :)

I hope everyone here still decides to play this game with me and a lot of other players from pandanda!

I could just sit here and write a whole novel on how good of a game transformice is but I'm pretty sure you like the game as it already sounds :D

Enjoy your summer collecting cheese!!
-RanRan

*The banner will not be changed.
*The online virtual world (Garden Party) will not be having new updates for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.