Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pandanda is Officially Closed.

Hi guys! I am very sad, that pandanda had to close. But everything is for a reason. First off this blog will remain open and possibly updated once in a while. But there is only so much I can talk about, now since the game has shut down.

I would like to give a big hand to my co-workers on this blog.

Administrator - Sherman98cp
Author - Mistral
Editor - BlueIsGood

You guys were so amazing and such a big hand around here when I couldn't be here.

I will also post a list view of other games you can play this week. I play some of them out there you know.

Enjoy life for right now :)

RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.