Monday, August 20, 2012

3...2...1.. And I'm Back!

Hey guys! I am back! Did you miss me? Its been a little more than a month since I have quit. But I have terrible news! I am leaving again! That's right, I have back to school! Aww man.. But I would have to say its been a great year with all of you, and I look forward to blogging for many more years.. I am not sure when I will come back, but all this week I should be on because there is not much going on the first week of school.

I will be on over the weekends, unless my teacher kills me with a lot of homework, haha.. So this is all for right now.. Wait! I have my hang out party at 3:00 PD time at my treehouse. Come one come all! Your all invited. I mean the party won't be AS fun without you!

I might have ran into a few of you guys while I was questing and I had a few 5 minute visits.

How was your summer? Do anything fun? Ready to go back to school. Share in the comments! I will post some pictures below of the party coming later on in the day. So keep checking back here. You don't want to miss it!

(Party Pictures coming soon)

Have a safe school year everyone!

RanRan

6 comments:

  1. hey ranran i had a great summer i took a plane to california, and i stayed in a hotel right next to disneyland!!! i also went to seaworld,the san diego zoo and even UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! how was ur vacation???:):):)

    ~NETSANET36

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant make it to the party ran (so maybe u could have another one to)jokes.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go to school in three weeks' time! :) I want more summer holiday, but I also miss my classmates and my form teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fantastic summer! Did you happen to run into me at Universal Studios? Lol. I went there 2 times this summer. And I also went to Knotts Berry Barm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ran. I already started school but I have time to do my quests after everyday. My family and cousins went to Yosemite valley to camp out and we saw a couple bears. We also went to Lake Tahoe and did a rafting trip near Sacramento. :D

    ~Morty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a lot, but I'll share the highlights. First of all, I start school on September 4th (Hooray for Labor Day!). This summer, my mom's side of the family came over. Her sister lives in Virginia and her brother lives in California. I also went camping on the border of the Delaware River! (We went rafting, too.) And the best one of all..... I got a puppy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.