Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Authors

Hi everyone! I'm Mistral. I'm now an author on this blog. It's a great opportunity to be able to work on one of the best Pandanda blogs. I have done Pandanda blogging before, (and blogging for other virtual worlds) mostly on our (see below) other site. (Bamboo.) I can't wait to start posting! I will be doing posts on Free Elite Day, new clothes catalogs, and Zing prizes 1 and 3. Let's just hope there is a new catalog soon :-) My friend in real life, Blu, will also be working on here.

From Misty :-)


Hi! I'm Blu (BlueIsGood) and I'm the other new author on this blog. Technically, I'm not an author, I'm more of an editor. I will go over the posts and make sure that they have correct spelling and grammar, so I'll be more of a 'behind the scenes' person.

I'm looking forward to my time here!

-Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.