Sunday, December 25, 2011

atvbeast

Hi everyone! I am atvbeast or on PD you might know me as Dustin, so Christmas 2011 marks the day atvbeast comes to RanRan's Blog! Awesome. I will probably be doing the most posting, and I get to do the grunt work like find ways to speed the blog up becuase I think like the black squares or rows or whatever slows it down. (You will notice I say ''or whatever'' a lot). Yeah so lol that's pretty much it. Oh and me and Ran ae going to add an XatChat to our blog soon! If you have any more questions please email us or wait for the Chat, but my email address is atvbeast118@aol.com . I dont know about Ran. Lastly, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT YOURSELF OR YOUR PROBLEMS.THE COMMENTS ARE FOR POST COMMENTS. NOT A CHAT CENTER
Hehe caps makes everything better right? LOL. But really dont. Ok that's it! If you ever see me on PD Ill usually be flying by on a dragon doing my Quests, or chilling at Pawthorne with probably either Ran, Or idk any of my freinds lol. I have room to add people! Only 19 on my freind list! Yah so that's it! Make sure to follow us or whatever   THANKS! -=ATV=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.