Wednesday, August 10, 2011

RanRan's Pandanda Blog 1st Anniversary Change in Plans

Hey Guys Im extremely sorry that I couldnt come to my own party, the day was extremely changed in the days plans. There was a reason that i didn't come to the party and as you most of my friends know I havnt been on at all today there was a reason why i didnt attend and that reason was because one of my best friends cousin got in a car accident and since im really good friends with my classmate I thought i had to be there for my friend that had almost lost his cousin

Sorry for the inconveience :(

Ill be online in Pandanda Asap


RanRan


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that RanRan :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH thats bad... is he or she ok?

    =) =D =) =P
    Lots of Love <333,
    Fanofjonas

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.