Monday, June 27, 2011

Yellow Colors Day Review and New TOTW!

We officially kicked off summer with Yellow Color Day on Tuesday. Wow, it was SO bright with everyone dressed in yellow! I’m glad I had my sunglasses on! I took a few pictures during my visit - check them out below.




















































We are halfway through the Summer Festival. You still have a whole week to collect pineapples to trade to Kapono at the Fishing Hole. He has some really “cool” prizes for you! The last day of Summer Festival is Thursday, June 30th.

Speaking of the last day of June, it reminds me of something that I forgot from the FIRST day of June. I had promised to announce the names of everyone who won Panda Gold during my visits on International Children’s Day! Watch my blog tomorrow for the names of those pandas, as well as some pictures from my visits.



Children's Day Review - FINALLY




When I visited Pandanda during International Children’s Day on June 1st, I hosted several games of Bunny Chase and Ghosts of Misty Hill. I awarded Panda Gold to players who came in 1st and 2nd place in each game, and promised to put their names in my blog. Promise kept! Congratulations to all these pandas for their bunny- and ghost- catching skills.
Results Below
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
4tigru4alfalfa9Amorettesbobbythedog
CaramelCupcarina1998Cherilie22Cody654
edu63feniks123FieryDraconfloquiinha11
forevermegholtygorogorogugenceto
gui555555555guticohicycoldigp79
jb1234katlin98krisko1234Legoboy612
leverbeltlintdanylolacoolMaterialGirl
mittens1MOOON14obeymeodis11
Omma14Pandedo26patomaPANDSWEROU
pbrockwellPhilip433pinkpyndypoiuz12345
PrincezzVpuppyayahPureheartRocketman989
RtlryanSaben3catssafej16Sebapilka
Sherman98cpSmilemimiSolla54Sophie16
Sweetcars12WeazelwhatTHEwhat


Check out the Pandanda International Children's Day photo album on Facebook. Remember, you don't have to be a member of Facebook to follow that link and see the pictures!



Also a new TOTW is put onto the TOTW Page so make sure you check that out and make sure you tell me if you have an awesome treehouse! You never know who gonna win!



RanRan

Party on, Pandas! Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.