Sunday, May 15, 2011

Membership Contest : Round 3 The Final Stage

Hey Pandas this is the last level of the exciting membership contest im giving away remember that this is the last contest for a while. in this Final Stage I am going to make this contest a fill in the word contest! But yes you are correct its words in a sentence/riddles ;)

The Rules are the same nothing has changed

1. Dont giveaway answers!

2. Dont cheat in any form! Or automatically disqualified!

3. Place them in Order

4. Open to the Public

5. Have Fun!



Ok that was a backtrack of the rules now here comes the sentences/riddles!


1. The newest resident arrived ______?

2. Zing Ballyhoo first arrived _________?

3. The name of the staff that requires level 52 is called _____ _____?

4. ______ is the person who has the last name Greybeard.

5. On December, 25, 2010 the Christmas item was? _______

6. In the Furniture Catalog this animal has sharp teeth and lives in water? What am I? _ _____

7. In the game _____ of Misty Hill the blue ghosts are worth ____?

8. I can turn you into a bubble? What am I? _____ ______ ______?

9. I am a resident that lives in one of the first locations of Pandanda I have people come visit me everyday to purchase my gear? Who am I? _____ ___

10. The location is dark but when i see the surprise, I get heart attacks? What is my location? ________ _______

11. I might be the only thing that is orange in color but where ever i see i see pandas dancing in Henry's favorite color? What is my location? _______ ____

12. My location is green with so many colors of hoping creatures where is my location? _____ _____


BONUS (optinal)




Bonus: Oh my I have flowers of so many colors w/ a tarp of yellow and white. An even though i live next to a shop? Who am I? ( 2 counts ) ___ + __ _______


Ok there are the riddles and sentences now find out the answers!

Remember everyone who participates remember to send in your answers to

pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com
pandandaranrancontest@gmail.com



Good Luck Everyone!

RanRan
RanRanPdblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.