Thursday, April 14, 2011

Level Fifty Party and Blue Color Day Review!

Well, it seems like everyone is really enjoying Fitch’s new, modern shopping experience in the Clothing Co.! I saw lots of stylish pandas during my visits on Blue Color Day Tuesday.

The Level 50 Dragon party last Saturday was amazing! Seeing about 30 dragons in one room was quite a spectacle. We had fun chasing each other, trying to stay away from fiery dragon breath, and just hanging out and chatting. I think we all decided that, as responsible dragon riders, we should always respect those players who are not on dragons, and make sure we don’t block doorways and paths with our dragons. Having a huge dragon is a big responsibility! As more and more pandas reach Level 50, I will plan another celebration. Hmmm, even MORE dragons in one place - that could be epic!

I was so impressed by all of the different shades of blue that my panda pals were dressed in for Blue Color Day on Tuesday. It was great to see so many of you participating! I visited 3 different times, and got to see a bunch of my friends, and made some new friends, too!

Here are a couple of pictures from the Level 50 party and Blue Color Day. As always, you can see even more pictures in the albums on Pandanda’s Facebook page. Remember, you don’t have to have a Facebook account to see the pictures. Just follow the links!
Level 50 album Blue Color Day album




Also whact my blog sometime tonight i will try to wake up and log into Pd at 12:01 Am to see the "Pandanda Annual Easter Egg Hunt 2011. If i have time I have time i will do a blogpost on Pandanda's Annual Easter Egg Hunt and I'm going to try to be first to see the prizes but you never know I might not wake up at the time lets see Ill see you tomorrow

RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.