Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Level 10 Benefits

Well as some Pandas know I'm level 10 and once your level ten you can get curtain items such as















Well i got the shirt and I wanted to share this with you

















But I said sure it looks kewl


















So i received it and this is what it looks like on RanRan


















Also there was one more thing you can get once you reach Level 10 and that is


A Green Belt!


























I got it and this is what it looks like on RanRan

















Ya I know it looks like I came from a toga party :P Well its a green belt hope you like the level ten Benefits


                                                                                                                        ~RanRan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment with anything in regards to membership/coins and spam. Please keep the drama outside of the comments. All links and advertising about YOUR blog or another will NOT be published. Highly Appreciated. Thank you for understanding.